FG Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FG Clan Forum

The Forsaken Eye sees everything.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ringwraith's Application form! :)

Go down 
+5
JoeyCarbo
DEADPOOl
Xander1
Tali
nchall101
9 posters
AuthorMessage
nchall101
Padawan
Padawan

Ringwraith's Application form! :) Empty
PostSubject: Ringwraith's Application form! :)   Ringwraith's Application form! :) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:22 pm

Name on server: Ringwraith
Past Clans: None
Time on server: 15:00 hours
Friends in FG: Xander
Reason for Joining: I just want to help support a group focused on having fun and helping other players, also great admins, leader, and rules.
Special abilities: Building
Did you read and understand all out rules?: Yes
Did you read the recruition process thread?: Of course Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tali
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tali

PostSubject: Re: Ringwraith's Application form! :)   Ringwraith's Application form! :) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:57 pm

Actually, In your 15 hours time, I haven't seen you yet...
But u looks cool I'll give u GL for that...
Stay Cool in future too
Back to top Go down
Xander1
Padawan
Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Ringwraith's Application form! :)   Ringwraith's Application form! :) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:21 am

Nice player,but u need to know more about Lugormod for your Admin-Job(If you get accepted)

Firenze:It was yesterday Razz

GL from me
Back to top Go down
nchall101
Padawan
Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Ringwraith's Application form! :)   Ringwraith's Application form! :) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Thx! guy's for the good luck's! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DEADPOOl
Padawan
Padawan
DEADPOOl

PostSubject: Re: Ringwraith's Application form! :)   Ringwraith's Application form! :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:18 pm

GL man, I've seen you in server a couple times. If you come more you should definitely get picked.
Back to top Go down
Tali
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tali

PostSubject: Re: Ringwraith's Application form! :)   Ringwraith's Application form! :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:36 am

This won't work like this...maybe you are trying, maybe not, but you better get some information about JKA and lugormod...you are supossed to help newbies, who doesnt know anything about JKA...how would you help them when you dont know neither?
My opinion is, get omse inforimation, don't rage and lame and few lil things that need to be changed....
It's NO from me...
Back to top Go down
nchall101
Padawan
Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Ringwraith's Application form! :)   Ringwraith's Application form! :) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:03 am

Tali i listen to what you said and i started trying helping newbies this morning and some of them have lameing problems. Also if crytek ever comes on when you are on plz plz keep 2 eyes on him he doesnt look like newbie and we might have another nero.
Back to top Go down
Tali
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tali

PostSubject: Re: Ringwraith's Application form! :)   Ringwraith's Application form! :) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:06 am

If you have problem with lamers and no amdins are online, please check out JKA3 Guards application...I posted few things you should do...
Back to top Go down
nchall101
Padawan
Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Ringwraith's Application form! :)   Ringwraith's Application form! :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:58 pm

kinda wondering if we need to build a jail for the maps so that way we give lamers 5 chances and if ll there chances are up they are put in there for 5 minutes and after every 5 chances there time in jail doubles.
Back to top Go down
JoeyCarbo
Padawan
Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Ringwraith's Application form! :)   Ringwraith's Application form! :) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:48 am

Hmmm i'll give you GL/BL maybe i'll change my mind if i will finally see you helping anyone lol. Show us best one from your maps.
Back to top Go down
ghosty
Padawan
Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Ringwraith's Application form! :)   Ringwraith's Application form! :) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:46 am

Biatch no giving bad lucks Smile
Back to top Go down
Jaku
Jedi
Jedi
Jaku

PostSubject: Re: Ringwraith's Application form! :)   Ringwraith's Application form! :) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:04 am

ghosty wrote:
Biatch no giving bad lucks Smile
STFU
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/DarthSiph/
Tabula
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Tabula

PostSubject: Re: Ringwraith's Application form! :)   Ringwraith's Application form! :) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:28 am

Ghost I've already said on another application that BL is ok if they give a reason...

N
ow stop posting unnecessary things on the applications!

Tabula wrote:
I lack patience for spammers, forum temp / perm bans shall be made if people spam on applications.
Back to top Go down
Tali
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tali

PostSubject: Re: Ringwraith's Application form! :)   Ringwraith's Application form! :) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:41 am

give him what he deserves ^^
Back to top Go down
ghosty
Padawan
Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Ringwraith's Application form! :)   Ringwraith's Application form! :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:58 am

Care? this servers dead now anyways ^^
Back to top Go down
Tali
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tali

PostSubject: Re: Ringwraith's Application form! :)   Ringwraith's Application form! :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:24 am

I dont care about your care
Back to top Go down
JoeyCarbo
Padawan
Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Ringwraith's Application form! :)   Ringwraith's Application form! :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:36 am

Ghost, calm down o.o, whats your point at spamming apps? Well trolls are just acting like that.
Back to top Go down
nchall101
Padawan
Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Ringwraith's Application form! :)   Ringwraith's Application form! :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:44 pm

????????? why is there like alot of crap on my application that doesnt have anything to do with it ????!!!!!! confused
Back to top Go down
nchall101
Padawan
Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Ringwraith's Application form! :)   Ringwraith's Application form! :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:06 pm

i was told by godz that a reqruiter was looking for me that true???
Back to top Go down
Godz
Padawan
Padawan
Godz

PostSubject: Re: Ringwraith's Application form! :)   Ringwraith's Application form! :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:27 pm

Nooooo I Said, I'm Trying To Get The Recruiter Rank. Lol
Back to top Go down
JoeyCarbo
Padawan
Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Ringwraith's Application form! :)   Ringwraith's Application form! :) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:59 am

nchall no double posting >:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ringwraith's Application form! :)   Ringwraith's Application form! :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ringwraith's Application form! :)
Page 1 of 1