FG Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FG Clan Forum

The Forsaken Eye sees everything.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+70
Darkness
itachi
Jawa Warrior
Ghoul
Pink Dwarf
Jaden
carkar
Sheilla-Sith
Alien
CM
JoeyCarbo
Bonza
JèÐí§íth
Xander1
Prøphèt
DEADPOOl
Godz
Jaku
Apocalypse
Khorne
Gunther
Anthony Santos
Jester
SoulWalker
PeinExLord
Castro
Pinhead
Twinkie
BeeBo
lukemoonwalker
Blade
Tali
Teivos
Mado
Anonym0us
ghosty
Meteor
Banana
DaMasta
Razor
blackthorn
Solen
Shiro
Slizer
Luvu2♂Dea♂Th
aeris1
The_Namez00r
Ðesann
Link
Terra
StJimmy
L Lawliet
Pete'
SirFox
aeris
kay06
Gutya3
KHax
Siebe
Lorr
Devastator
Smuggler
cyanide
palm aka.Who's Your Mama?
Zeratul
Tabula
GIJoke
`The_Name
Kukazu
Vader
74 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Link
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Link

General Chat - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:54 am

bump.. i miss you all <3
Back to top Go down
Zeratul
Jedi
Jedi
Zeratul

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:51 am

My awesomeness is strong with this forum.
Back to top Go down
itachi
Jedi
Jedi

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:47 am

O hai affraid

Do you remember me ? Laughing Also played as "ThedeadSoldier" and one other billions names lol,
What's up people of fg the good old revolutionary souls, do the fg
Server still exist ? Let alone... do people still play this game ? 0_o

I deleted this game but i tough i could re-instal it and come back play with the good old buddides of this clan <3 and it made me practice my english XD i remember totlin (loooool, i bet he his old now XD if your still there im still gonna stalk and mess with ya totlino <3 ) buddha, khorne, sad... Other ones like kukazu, pilot 0_o and manny others...

Wait what's wrong with my signature ? 0_o it's been too long since... I deleted my avatar.... Was stupid... Oh it remind me why i got this name in the first place... Jeez... But people remember me by this name so XD
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Padawan
Padawan
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:13 pm

I was so bored that I entered this forum with the purpose of spamming recruitment center and reporting board, but then I said "Oh, Right". Anyway, hi Surprised
Back to top Go down
itachi
Jedi
Jedi

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:21 pm

Darkness wrote:
I was so bored that I entered this forum with the purpose of spamming recruitment center and reporting board, but then I said "Oh, Right". Anyway, hi Surprised
Hello darkness, how are you doing ? Can you tell me if people still play on thos server, let alone this game ? 0_o
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Padawan
Padawan
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:28 pm

Hi. The FG server was closed like 8 months ago. The game is still alive. Most famous server is the !!BOSS!! one. Search for the IP in google. You will find it.
Back to top Go down
itachi
Jedi
Jedi

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:29 pm

Darkness wrote:
Hi. The FG server was closed like 8 months ago. The game is still alive. Most famous server is the !!BOSS!! one. Search for the IP in google. You will find it.
NOOO!!! Sad
I wanted to play again with the awesome people in fg Sad that suck... I liked the maps... I didin't liked the other server's map, Anyway thanks to the info, if someone else is reading this, it was awesome playong with you guys and i had lots if fun (lol i sound like a drama queen)
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Padawan
Padawan
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:38 pm

FG was just a rat hole full of abusers and non-experienced admins, with an ignorant leader that opened the speed recruiting when he saw his clan was slowly dieing. This was the reason of why FG had so many noob admins.

One of the reasons of why the server and clan was abandoned is that, by example, admins used their god account status for get easy credits in the bank and provoking newest players and make 'em going raging.

Od course theres people that has their own theories. Thats one of ines.
Back to top Go down
itachi
Jedi
Jedi

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:57 pm

Darkness wrote:
FG was just a rat hole full of abusers and non-experienced admins, with an ignorant leader that opened the speed recruiting when he saw his clan was slowly dieing. This was the reason of why FG had so many noob admins.

One of the reasons of why the server and clan was abandoned is that, by example, admins used their god account status for get easy credits in the bank and provoking newest players and make 'em going raging.

Od course theres people that has their own theories. Thats one of ines.

Oh i don't know about that, i didin't played thiss game like in a year of maybe a litttle more. The people that was there when i was playing were cool ( they probably left before that) when i was playing it was fun, especially when it was
Rs (revolutionary souls) that was the good old times...

Last edited by itachi on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Padawan
Padawan
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:09 pm

I hadn't the opportunity of completely enjoy RS server, but I've been told that was a nice server and clan. And it was FG's "father", 'cause many RS players migrated to FG when RS died. In the precise moment that FG started (march 2010) was when I entered to the JKA world. Like you, I learned the English language with this game. It's just so nice that I keep it in my HDD as a treasure, and I replay it sometimes.

If you want, I can give you the statistics of FG, Crew and NoX :p , but I warn you, those 3 clans 're dead.
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Padawan
Padawan
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:21 pm

Anyway, not all people of FG was just crap. I remember that one of my best friends was Rogueboy, alias Croft, alias Kropf. Wasn't the best at close combat but he was the best sniper that belonged to NoX. I remember when we did a team with him, 2 more Hawks (Rogue's faction) and me as Jedi in T2_DPred, you can remember the map by that fat guy that want's to hunt you in the prision. When they got some guys too close, I helped 'em with healing and my not entirely awezome strongh style saber skills.
Back to top Go down
itachi
Jedi
Jedi

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:18 pm

Ya, i think it's a great way to learn english by talking with people on a chat. You speak spanish ? Hola senior Very Happy haha i don't know spanish at all...
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Padawan
Padawan
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:33 pm

I would like to open a server again, but I'm not good with maps and scripts. That and the fact that many people that played this game left of it. BUT... we can send e-mails Surprised
Back to top Go down
Zeratul
Jedi
Jedi
Zeratul

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:22 am

A new life form! Wow!
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Padawan
Padawan
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:37 pm

Bah, I will not waste time when theres a server open.
Back to top Go down
Pete'
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:53 am

gosh thats hatish :c
Back to top Go down
Siebe
Jedi Order
Jedi Order
Siebe

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:47 pm

itachi wrote:

Rs (revolutionary souls) that was the good old times...

good thing its back eh? Smile
www.revolutionarysouls2.nstars.org

stop by and have some fun with us mate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nox.me
Sheilla-Sith
Padawan
Padawan
Sheilla-Sith

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:30 am

Well Hello!!! Very Happy
well I dont think that anyone answers me or anyone remembers me but ... xD well im Back ... again Razz
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Padawan
Padawan
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:56 pm

Ohai
Back to top Go down
Totlin
Jedi
Jedi
Totlin

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:29 pm

Holy crap, hey itachi! No one told me about your post and I finally found it, a year later. lol
Back to top Go down
Sheilla-Sith
Padawan
Padawan
Sheilla-Sith

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:45 pm

Hey! Very Happy I just wanted to know how you all doing ... well now im just playing JKA very sparely and my new gaming love is Payday! but I would like to play JKA again with some old Members of FG
Back to top Go down
Jaku
Jedi
Jedi
Jaku

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:55 am

I even uninstalled the game because every cool server died. So yeah, now I'm living with League of Legends and other games I'm getting bored of got like 35 installed and less than 5 finished. Meh, whoever wants to chat with me, my Skype is dead4pony.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/DarthSiph/
Sheilla-Sith
Padawan
Padawan
Sheilla-Sith

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:59 pm

GUYS! D:
I miss you! q.q
marc.m359 this is the Skype account from my brother. Im online there. I want to have contact with you again :3
Back to top Go down
GIJoke
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GIJoke

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:43 am

huh, so many memories coming up, browsing through this! glad a few people actually remember this site and check back once in a while, even when there aint much going on really. good times, indeed a missing part of many of us i believe.
remains the hope that disney is actually gonna do the one thing right that lucas art has failed to do by reviving jedi knights with a long long overdue JK4. id be in!

so, how is JKA doing nowadays, anyone up to date?

greetz.
Back to top Go down
https://forsakengods.forumotion.com
Darkness
Padawan
Padawan
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:59 pm

Hey there, came back to the game after almost a year of inactivity. For what I heard, there are atleast 2 true clans still alive: !!BOSS!! and Jenova Warriors
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 37 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next