FG Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FG Clan Forum

The Forsaken Eye sees everything.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jester
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Jester

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: My Application.   My Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:13 pm

Hey,

Name on server:Jockeh(Sith), Jock(Merc) Jockinator(No profession) and Jockster(Jedi)
Past clans:CE, SoF(Not the mean time trust me) XE, AK, FU, ect.
Time on server (/stats in game): 20:15 or something.(maybe just 20:00 but I finished getting my time.(you can check if u want. Username: Jock)
Friends in FG(admins/members of our clan):Gi Joke(I think..We had a friendly chat Smile ) Tabula(maybe..) Siebe, Kay, Aeris(maybe) Buddha(used too) Maybe teyla. If i forgot anyone let me know please! Sorry if I did!
Reason for joining: Funnest and THE BEST clan EVER. First thing I want to mention. Everyone is nice, The maps are totally the best in all of jka, and I want to help.
Special abilities (building, skinning, modelling...):Building, and Im learning to use Photoshop.
did you read/understand our rules?: YES!!! And Love them!
did you read the recruition process thread?: YES!!! And Love them!

I hope you will take time and think this over. I know i probably look like a jerk to most, but I changed.
Thanks all I can hope to say.

-Jockeh
Back to top Go down
aeris
Jedi
Jedi
aeris

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:39 pm

Quote :
8. If you already applied and got denied, you have to wait atleast 2 weeks til you may reapply. Reapplying before expiration of those two weeks will increase your applicationban for another week, up to infinite.

Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://nox.me
GIJoke
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GIJoke

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:18 am

GIJoke wrote:
now thats 4.
Back to top Go down
https://forsakengods.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FG Clan Forum :: Recruitment Center :: Recruitment Center :: Denied Applications-
Jump to: